One of the most frequently asked questions when a client is booking a charter is "What do I need to bring?" Below is a list of things that are essential when boarding finhooker for a trip.
- Your New York State Fishing License - Without this, you can't feel the power of those lunkers at the other end of the line.
- Warm Clothing - Off shore temperatures can often be much cooler than on shore.
- Soft Soled Shoes
- Snacks and Beverages - You will want all the energy you can muster when those big ones are running the other way and it's your job to slow them down!
- Cooler and Ice for your Catch
- Sunglasses, Rain gear, and a Hat - We fish in all kinds of conditions so please be prepared.
If you have any other questions, please click here for ways to contact Captain Mike Klikus.